PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 22 years on the market, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
We are looking for experienced candidates to fill the Project Finance Manager (Bids & Contracts) position, and to be involved in clinical project budgeting, negotiating and analyzing budgets as well as providing support with bids and contract management activities within the company.
- Study Budget Development. Development of budgets for RFPs and projects in Operations
- Study Budget Management throughout the project duration. Setup and maintenance of project finance, accrual/reconciliation reports, change orders
- Standard Budgeting Assumptions Review & Update
- Client contract negotiations. Compilation of client agreements, development of payment schedules, execution and maintenance of client and vendor agreements
- Processing of project-specific invoices, sponsor financial audits. Accounts Receivable management (ARs, B&C, site agreements & payments, out-of-pocket expenses)
- Timesheet System Management. Setup and maintenance of project specific Timesheets; system review and update
- Internal Financial Reporting
- Experience in Study Budgeting & Contract Management in CRO / Pharma
- Education in Finance/Economics is a plus
- Experience in project budgeting, budget negotiation, budget analysis (actual vs. planned), forecasts, project scope management, mapping to different budget grids
- Knowledge of time tracking systems and budgeting systems/tools
- Computer literacy, professional/advanced user of MS Excel
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to produce accurate and timely information/ finance reports
- Analytical skills
- Communication/negotiation skills; ability to train others
- Organizational and time management skills
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Other