Senior Tax AccountantThe Location:
City of LondonThe Opportunity
Report into the Head of Tax as this Commodities Brokerage continues its unprecedented growth. Entering sustainable markets, join a collaborative, informal and conscientious new approach to commodities. End to end role with exceptional opportunities to progress.The Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Tax on customs duties, transfer pricing, development of compliance risk frameworks, permanent establishment and withholding tax monitoring.
- Corporate transactions and tax affairs of a multinational business.
- Prepare UK and Irish VAT returns and Intrastats, manage external providers and prepare UK corporate tax and corporation returns.
- Maintenance of partner capital accounts.
- CTA / ACCA OR ACA qualified
- Detailed hands on experience of UK corporation Tax compliance and VAT compliance
- Ideally knowledge of custom duties, and understanding of the UK's SAO regime
- Practical experience, interested in a hands on broad role