Finance IT Project Lead - UK - | £400 to £500 per day Outside IR35 - 6 month duration
Morson are proud to be partnering with a Global Sustainable Logistics Company looking to recruit a Finance IT Project Lead
to support on a new business case build for an internal project for a period of approx. 6 months.
The Finance IT Project Lead
will need to be well versed in business case modelling, experience of working with/supporting IT and Procurement teams.
The position is entirely remote based, candidates must be UK based.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance IT Project Lead
Key Accountabilities will be:
- Responsible for developing and owning the overall business case model, including all the financial treatment required in the business case (e.g. handling of depreciation, Opex/Capex splits, allocations, calculating key financial metrics such as NPV and IRR)
- Manage the business case model to enable multiple updates and iterations based on vendor RFP responses
- In conjunction with Procurement, support analysis of the outputs of the partner pricing responses to input into the RFP evaluation process
- Update the model to reflect potential internal funding approaches, and track against multiple potential internal project funding sources
- Proactively generate alternative scenarios to understand potential outcomes and financial implications
- Drive discussions on management and allocation of future run costs, and model implications for regional cost allocation base on alternative allocation keys
- Ownership of financial input into project Business Case for Board review to enable business case approval
- Fully document and ultimately handover of ongoing ownership of business case model to an existing Brambles finance resource
- Qualified accountant with strong commercial finance experience
- Experience of supporting project teams and leading on project finance guidance
- Experience of Business Case creation and in-depth scenario modelling
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter who take full ownership of their deliverables
- Experience of leading Finance aspects of IT projects desirable
: UK / RemoteSalary:
£400 to £500 per day outside IR35
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must APPLY NOW, making sure to attach your up-to-date CV.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview. If selected from the shortlist, a formal interview process will begin.