REQ ID: 85270
JOB TITLE: Finance Manager, Future Payments Solutions
SALARY: 56,700 - 80,000
POSTING END DATE: 22/05/2022
Beyond Property, Purchasing, HR and IT, more than being part of our Finance or Marketing teams, beyond even Sales and Service, every role in every business area offers unique opportunities to make an impact on the future of mobility and the automotive industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In this position, you will be responsible for developing Jaguar Land Rover's future payments strategy to support the growing ecommerce and B2C sales activities. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of a suite of payment solutions to meet our current and future customers requirements, and to deliver valuable customer insights. You will also be responsible for interfacing these into our systems to ensure efficient and controlled cash management and reporting.
You will have the opportunity to design and deliver an industry leading customer focused payments strategy that meets the global requirements of the business, as well as the expectations of the customer. In order to do this, you will be identifying the scope of different payment types in need of development and leading all aspects of new accounting requirements for future payments, such as cash collection to revenue recognition and tax calculation, as well as the appropriate internal controls framework.
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for: -
• Working with functional teams to ensure that the solutions are not only effective at meeting the customer 'front-end' requirements, but also support efficient 'back-end' processes and procedures, including design and set up of appropriate operating model
• Putting business requirements and customer expectations into a road map for delivery
• Leading all aspects of the future payments operations from customer/market intelligence to key account management, transactional accounting and business transformation
• Accountability for compliance with the likes of SOX and PCI DSS
The project nature of this role will mean that it will be necessary to interact effectively with numerous stakeholders, including:
- Strategy & Services and Commercial functions
- Financial services team
- Finance functions (incl GFS, Tax, accounting)
- Central functions (incl IT, purchasing, legal)
- External stakeholders (consultants)
- Payment service providers (Banks and fintechs)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You'll join us with strong communication skills and will be able to effectively communicate complex subject matter to diverse audiences (both senior finance and non-finance). You will also be someone that has strong stakeholder management skills that is able to work and lead cross-functional teams.
To succeed in this position, you will be someone that has a working knowledge of digital payments and transactional accounting processes, as well as a strong understanding of the digital payments process. You will also have strong commercial, entrepreneurial and analytical skills.
• Previous experience of working in the automotive sector
• Previous experience of E-Commerce operations
• Relevant degree and professional finance qualifications (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ACT)
• Project management experience
• Internal controls and IT knowledge
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you'll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan, private medical cover and performance related bonus scheme. As a manager, you'll also be able to select one of our luxury premium vehicles to lease at a fraction of the cost. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.