- Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 21364
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Financial Accountant, LondonThe Skills You'll Need:
Fluent in Mandarin, Relevant experience with ACCA/ACA/ACMA/CIMA Qualified.Your New Salary:
depending on experienceLocation:
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin and English
- are ACCA/ACA/ACMA/CIMA fully qualified
- have financial accounting experience
If that means this job isn't a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.About The Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a growing specialised lender that provides swift, competitive bridging loans. Reporting directly into the Financial Director, this role will suit someone with a "hands on" approach who enjoys working collaboratively in a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment. We are regulated by the FCA.What You'll be Doing Each Day:
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Preparing and maintaining cashflow forecasts.
- Managing credit facilities & credit policy.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Payroll & VAT Returns.
- Key input in budgets.
- Management of both AP & AR Ledgers.
- Liaising with external accountants on the preparation of annual Statutory accounts
- Analysing business targets
- Attending weekly Board meetings
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing all financial aspects of the business.
- ACCA/ACA/ACMA/CIMA Qualified with post qualification experience
- High level of competency in all Microsoft office packages, especially Excel
- Experienced in using QuickBooks
- Well-organised and proactive with time management, able to prioritise and delegate effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to take responsibility with a "can do", problem solving attitude
: PermanentStart date
Please follow us on Linkedin:
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.