About the opportunityDepartment Description
Fidelity's UK Financial Services business manages or administers 70bn of customers' assets. The business supports the investment needs of more than one million UK customers across four channels: Personal Investing; Wholesale; Advisory and Partnerships and DC & Workplace. Already a leading provider in the mutual funds, advised platform, direct-to-consumer and DC pensions markets, the business has ambitious growth plans. By combining its distribution strengths with the investment expertise of the Fidelity group, the business is ideally positioned to fulfil its goal of becoming a leading UK provider of retirement solutions.Purpose of your role
As a member of the UK Wholesale Marketing team, you will work closely with colleagues in our Distribution, Editorial and Investment teams to shape and deliver a programme of impactful investment content relevant to UK wholesale fund buyers and financial advisers.
Reflecting proven understanding of investment markets and the mutual funds industry, you will plan, produce and manage high-quality content. This should build a leadership position on topical market and industry issues and ensure that our investment proposition is well understood, clearly and consistently articulated and differentiated from competitors in the UK market.
The team's output spans - but is not limited to - written articles, virtual and physical events, videos, podcasts, product sales collateral and infographics. For this to accurately meet the needs of a diverse group of UK professional investment practitioners, you will be expected to lead and facilitate discussion and close cooperation between Investment, Sales and colleagues within the wider Marketing group.
You will monitor content engagement and use research insights and your experience of marketing best practice to inform ongoing development of the content programme.Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of a programme of investment insight and opinion for professional investors, including but not limited to:
- Develop, deliver and maintain investment content aligned to an agenda which supports promotion of our focus franchises and products
- Work collaboratively with Investment and Editorial teams to influence their content to ensure that it meets the needs of UK professional investors
- Support the embedding of our sustainable investing messaging and credentials
- Monitor content engagement and make use of data insights to inform future strategy and development plans
- Develop compelling sales collateral which clearly differentiates our investment proposition and contributes to the commercial success of the UK Wholesale business, including but not limited to:
- Ensure the articulation of our investment capability is consistently articulated and clearly demonstrates points of differentiation and competitive advantage in materials distributed to wholesale clients
- Influence the baseline of product materials maintained by investment teams for our focus franchises and products to ensure it fulfils the requirements of the sales process
- Manage and deliver impactful content across our proprietary and third-party events programmes
- Lead the briefing process for event content created by our investment teams
- Develop and deliver compelling post-event materials that enables us to effectively leverage event content and prmote on-demand
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Ensure content adheres to all necessary UK regulatory and compliance requirements
- Previous industry experience working in product or investment content marketing, or a relevant communications or product-focused role within an investment team
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to distil complex investment issues into more digestible and accessible formats
- Strong technical understanding of financial markets and investment products (equities, fixed income, multi-asset, sustainable investing)
- IMC or similar professional qualification desired
- Knowledge of UK wholesale client segments within the mutual funds industry
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to forge effective relationships across the Marketing, Sales, Editorial and Investment teams
- Digital first and analytical mind-set with some experience of utilising marketing automation tools (Marketo an advantage) and evolving best practices based on data analysis
About youAbout Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach "dynamic working".
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of "dynamic working" and how you could be a part of our future at
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.Summary
- Location: Cannon Street Office
- Type: Full time