Finance Manager, Business Partnering - Marketing Location: London or Amsterdam
Are you a proactive business partnering expert who can work to bridge Marketing and Finance to ensure both quality data and reporting and strategic support? Then this might be the ideal opportunity for you!Our story
With over 98 million active users across 24 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway.com we're a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
As a growing business, we're searching for opportunities to perfect our processes and implement methodologies that help our teams to thrive locally and globally. That's where you come in.All about the role...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the Business Partnering team for Just Eat Takeaway.com's global Marketing organisation in our HQ Finance team. This role will ensure that the Marketing senior leadership receive all needed business partnering support with regards to reporting, planning, commercial decision-making, and more. Collaborating closely with central team members and markets on the marketing activities across our company. The ideal role for a finance professional, who can balance multiple tasks and present complex issues simply and succinctly.Responsibilities:
Can you deliver...We are looking for you if you bring:
- Advise and challenge the senior leadership of the global Marketing team, being proactively involved with any strategic planning, business cases, operational decision-making, or other support as required
- Provide support and coordination with markets on areas of local ownership
- Work with the senior Marketing leadership team to coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process ensuring collaboration and consensus with stakeholders, markets, FP&A
- Actively engage in the month end process, with stringent reviews, analysis, and reporting
- Develop and improve financial and operational reporting to provide accurate and insightful information to decision makers in a timely matter
- Drive financial assessment of operational projects and investment cases
- Set standards with development and implementation of group-wide guidelines and improvements of processes, procedures, and practises
- Lead a team of two direct reports
Here is our offer
- Broad finance experience with a strong focus on business partnering activities
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Previous experience of challenging and influencing senior stakeholders and the ability to think and support strategically
- Previous experience of developing and delivering high quality financial and operational reporting that drives decision-making
- Strong communicator with an ability to distil detailed and technical topics to non-finance individuals and teams
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and be unfazed by change
- Experience in people management and leading and developing a team
- Experience in working within a matrix organisation and in an international environment is a plus
We offer our colleagues the chance to develop and grow alongside top talent in one of the world's leading food delivery companies. By providing a creative, dynamic and innovative environment, we empower our people and give them the ingredients for success.
Ready to join us then click Apply Now and send us your CV and a motivational letter!Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place here. We're committed to crafting an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.More about us
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities then have a look on our careers site.
Job number: R_022802
Date posted : 2022-04-19
Employment type: Full time