Note: To save this job, click the 'Save job' button. This will add the job to your list of saved jobs which can be accessed from the menu at the top of this page. If the 'Save job' button is not visible, it is likely you have already saved this job. To return back to job search, close this window. Description Senior Manager, IRRBB, HBUK Treasury
Some careers open more doors than others!
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a role that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an expert individual to join this team in the role of Senior Manager, IRRBB, Finance.
In this role, you will:
- Work with other areas of Global Finance as well as Markets Treasury (MKTY), Global Markets (GM), Global Banking (GB), Commercial Banking (CMB), Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) and HSBC Securities Services (HSS)
- Work with Global Businesses and Finance to steer the evolution of the balance sheet and ensure accurate and effective Transfer Pricing
- Work with Global Treasury team delivery CRD V regulatory requirements
- Analyse and manage IRRBB, particularly Behaviouralisation Policies, NII and EVE sensitivities
- Collaborate closely with ALCM Change and ALCM Operations to ensure delivery of ALCM reporting requirements and Finance Transformation initiatives
- Highlight issues, risks and opportunities and prioritise these within a defined remit set by the Head of ALM
- Support ICAAP and RA setting for IRRBB
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant IRRBB and Treasury experience
- A broad understanding of financial budgets/ models, with experience of analysing data optimally for planning, forecasting and reporting
- Ability to proactively give to the overall ALM team objectives, supporting and leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Accounting, Financial Analysis or similar
The base location for this role Birmingham or London and with a hybrid working pattern.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that champions continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an ongoing basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which strive to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid crafting circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies!
Telephone: +44 2078328500
Job Field: FinanceRole Workstyle: Hybrid WorkingPrimary Location: Europe-United Kingdom-West Midlands-BirminghamOther Locations: Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-LondonJob Type: Permanent - Full TimeJob Posting: 03-May-2022, 19:20:27Closing date: 18-May-2022, 04:29:00