Note: To save this job, click the 'Save job' button. This will add the job to your list of saved jobs which can be accessed from the menu at the top of this page. If the 'Save job' button is not visible, it is likely you have already saved this job. To return back to job search, close this window. Description Some careers have more impact than others.If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as a Global Head of Marketing, Global Private Banking, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
This is a highly visible and critical role supporting the Global Private Banking business and will lead the global and regional Global Private Banking marketing teams to deliver a compelling, globally consistent private banking brand while continuously updating Global Private Banking marketing toolkit based on the latest industry and functional developments and skills.
You will lead the development and creation of annual marketing plans and budgets, supplying measurable impact on commercial business plans.
In this role, you will:
- Define and implement marketing strategies to acquire and retain current and future target client groups.
- Create sustainable marketing platforms to support market lead brand and customer strategies.
- Define and develop client engagement strategies, including Tone of Voice, lifecycle management, content strategies and proposition partnerships.
- Lead long-term strategic thinking by aligning marketing priorities to business priorities, social and economic trends and client insights.
- Explore new marketing approaches and test and learn new routes to market and new means of engaging clients and prospects.
- Establish team capability in strategic marketing planning.
- Work within the Group Functional Instruction Manual / Business Instructional Manual / Global Standard Manual frameworks to ensure Reputational Risk is managed.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Outstanding Customer focus with a keen desire to understand and solve customer challenges and pain points and continuously improve customer experiences.
- Ability to translate experiences and information from external sources and apply it to HSBC.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills with the ability to turn complex ideas into clear and compelling strategies, stories and approaches.
- Clear track record of leveraging customer insight and data to understand, interpret and meet customer needs.
- An experienced strategic marketer - ideally with a track record in planning within a marketing agency.
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing mix, strong stakeholder management skills.
- Resilient and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience of working within large scale global organizations (knowledge of Financial Services and advantage).
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
Job Field: Private BankingRole Workstyle: Hybrid WorkingPrimary Location: Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-LondonJob Type: Permanent - Full TimeJob Posting: 03-May-2022, 13:35:44Closing date: 21-May-2022, 04:29:00