Your new company
A well-established international technology company is looking for a Management Accountant to join their vibrant, multi-cultural team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be part of a dynamic, friendly and diverse team. Offering career development opportunities with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and ample free parking.Your new role
You will be working in a wide-ranging accounts role supporting a number of legal entities within the group, both UK and European, so you will enjoy a broad and varied job.
You will be responsible for the subsidiary accounts management. This will include day to day preparation of management accounts, month end, VAT & Intrastat preparation, purchase ledger, reconciliations and expense management for the UK and international subsidiaries.
Other key duties, which training can be provided for, will include payroll preparation and submission, timesheet reporting, audit query assistant and ad hoc duties.
There is plenty of scope for development and training will be given to help you grow further in this role, expanding your management accounting and payroll knowledge and experience. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in an Accounts Assistant or similar role .
- A desire to start or continue your AAT studies would be helpful.
- A good team player with positive, can-do attitude and desire to grow.
What you need to do now
- Excellent career development
- 24days holiday +BH & holiday purchase scheme
- 8:30-5pm with 4:30 finish Fridays
- Hybrid/flexi working options
- Free on-site parking
- Staff socials including lunches & benefits package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.