Our client is a rapidly growing, PE backed technology business with an impressive, blue-chip client base. They are now seeking an Interim Group Accountant who can support an international group, with turnover in excess of £200m. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will undertake the financial reporting for group companies. It is essential that you are comfortable working at pace in a business going through significant change. You must be available at short notice. You can work in any of the hubs across the UK, or remotely.Responsibilities:
- Preparation of year end statutory and group reports
- Develop and implement an effective group financial control and consolidation process
- Support the external audit process across all group companies, ensuring adherence to group standards of reporting
- Work with external advisers and stakeholders
- Ensure that monthly balance sheets and cash flows are produced and reconciled with management information
Qualifications & Experience:
- Involvement with group treasury matters
- Support preparation of tax and VAT returns
- Manage and deliver all Group Reporting Schedules (Overheads, CapEx, Contractors, Exceptional, Provisions)
- Ensure compliance of all accounting standards, policies and practices updated for Core and Commercial.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally having trained in practice)
- Hands-on knowledge of finance processes and a great idea of what "excellent" looks like.
- Strong IT and excel skills