Partner Financial are working with an International, Private Equity backed business with operations throughout Europe, Asia, and the United States.
Recent growth has seen the organisation achieve record annual revenue in the £billions, a feat achieved through exceptional project delivery built on reliable customer relationships both new and existing.
They are looking for an astute Group Accountant to work directly with the Group Reporting Manager and Group Financial Controller to ensure a smooth and timely year end close.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Group consolidations, statutory accounts and liaising with the auditors.
- Being able to complete these pieces of work with technical accuracy and on time - they have an accelerated audit timetable.
- Working closely with the Group Financial Controller to ensure the Year-end process is completed accurately and on time.
- Displaying a flexible, dynamic and 'can-do' attitude - They are a global business and are quite complex.
- Being able to display gravitas and cultural sensitivity when working with the global regions.
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA) from a Big Four practice.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a global, multinational company and Head Office operations.
- Have a natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Be a self-starter and work independently.
- Have an inquisitive mind-set where you continuously seek process improvement.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 24 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.