Partner Financial are working with a FTSE 100 multi-national consumer business who have an acquisitive culture. The environment is highly dynamic, fast paced and the group is ideally positioned to continue to expand and as a result of the substantial investments made into the finance function and systems, they are set to achieve a culture of 'best in class'.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Senior Finance Business Partner role operates within a high performing team that consistently demonstrate their experience, expertise and knowledge. Representing finance to the wider business, you will be entrusted with providing commercial insights and influencing key stakeholders.Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Leading the management of process enhancement reporting resulting in initiatives driven by the transformation and strategy teams
- Driving delivery of financial information requests from transformation, strategy, marketing and communications
- Delivering the scenario analysis for the management committee on industry risk settings
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the transformation team to ensure appropriate delivery of newly required financial reporting and analysis across finance
- Supporting the CFO on market commentary including broker reporting and competitor analysis
- Preparing briefing packs for quarterly and annual results analysis, covering the key themes for announcements
- Providing strategic input across the business as a member of the finance leadership team group
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience preparing detailed financial plans and extensive annual report knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and an experienced user of PowerPoint
- Detailed knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Proven experience of managing and working within a professional team
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.