Partner Financial are engaged with a leading advertising company in their search for a Group Reporting Manager. The business is undergoing a significant transformation process to ensure they continue to offer their clients the best business performance and service.
The role will report to the Head of Reporting and will have major responsibility for the preparation of the Group's internal and external reporting under different regulations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the group's reporting process in accordance with their policies.
- Supporting with the global budgeting, planning and forecasting.
- Assisting with preparation of technical papers.
- Advising the Head of Reporting and supporting on the preparation and running of accounting.
- Preparing of UK and Irish statutory accounts, while reviewing all other financial statement.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA).
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS (US GAAP would be a plus).
- High level of attention to detail and manage of tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience building strong relationships.
Interested candidates should send their CV to George Perrozzi. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.