You will be working with a small specialist team which demonstrates substantial knowledge of all aspects of regulations and processes surrounding KYC, remediation, general compliance and governance etc. Within this team you will be working closely with clients to implement a thorough KYC remediation project.
Skills & Experience Required:
* You should be able demonstrate at least 1-3 years in a compliance monitoring role
* You are likely to have worked in the finance sector, preferably in asset management or banking
* as the role will be partially onsite, candidates should show strong communications skills, be personable, articulate and able to manage different stakeholders
* Exposure to the following would be an advantage;
1. Governance & Oversight
2. Risk Assessments
3. Due Diligence
4. Transaction Monitoring
6. Horizon Scanning
7. KYC & EDD
8. KYS & Supply chain due diligence
10. Beneficial Ownership, including, SoW and SoF investigations.
The role is flexible in terms of contract (day rate or fixed term) and hybrid working is available. The company will offer competitive rates and will be looking to interview prospective candidates soonest