Are you an experienced senior carer looking for that next step in care, with the guidance of a supportive management team ? Do Competence, Choice and Compassion mean more than just words to you - then we would love to hear from you.
Our focus at Oakham Grange is employing people whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a passion for ensuring that we deliver first rate person centred care with kindness and courage.
Our Team Leaders are essential for creating a strong foundation for us to develop a professional, safe and comfortable home, delivering the highest quality support and care to our residents. At Oakham Grange we value our team and you will be encouraged to develop your skills and broaden your existing career further through our commitment to training and support.
Some of your duties will include:
· Mentoring and leading our senior carers and carers.
· Creating person centred care plans ensuring the needs of our residents are met
· Be responsible for medication management.
Ideally you will have a Level 3 or above, if not you will have a Level 2 in Health & Social Care and will be willing to work towards your level 3. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills and have the experience and confidence to successfully lead others by example with the ability to deal with situations with a high level of professionalism.
It is no longer a legal requirement for care home employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. However, we strongly advise all staff to meet their professional responsibilities and would prefer you to have received a full course of COVID vaccinations.
We offer sponsorship for overseas workers as skilled workers/Tier 2.
Oakham Grange is committed to protecting and safeguarding vulnerable adults and successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity.
We don't just accept difference, we welcome it. No matter what your sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, religion or any other characteristic, we welcome your application. As a team we actively celebrate, support and thrive on diversity for the benefit of our residents and staff, and we believe this creates an environment of empowerment and mutual respect and therefore excellence in care.'
Some benefits of working with us:
· Highly competitive rates of pay
· Great holiday allowance - increases with long service
· Flexible working/rota
· Automatic pension
· Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
· Free parking
· Free tea and coffee
· Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
· Quick career progression opportunities
· First class specialist tailored training and induction
· Length of service rewards
· Regular management supervision and support
· Staff forums - to give you a voice to share your ideas
· Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
· Double pay for bank holidays
· Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
· Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available