Account Manager / Client Service Executive£25,000 - £30,000
plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday +BH, profit share, private health insurance, family-friendly leave, masses of career potential and lots more!Brighton, BN1
(2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days WFH)My client is an incredibly exciting, growing digital marketing agency who have been voted as 'tech company of the year' by campaign magazine. They have been busy collecting awards for their people, service, technology and business results and offer a fantastic working environment, masses of career potential and strong staff benefits.
Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Client Service Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The role would suit a proactive candidate with account management or customer service experience.Account Manager / Client Services Executive - Role and Responsibilities:
With a commercial hat on... this role will support, revitalise, build, and make amazing my client's approach to client relationship management. My client is seeking an experienced B2B account manager to nurture, grow, and retain their fast-growing client base.Responsibilities:
Account Manager /Client Service Executive - Requirements:
- Ownership of a portfolio of new and existing clients, with responsibility for building strong client relationships and ensuring clients achieve success with the service.
- Plan, schedule and oversee key client communication points.
- Understand clients' needs and business objectives and ensure you deliver against them.
- Onboard new clients (post-sales), deliver best practice client training and ensure strong levels of client satisfaction.
- Account Management or Customer Services experience
- Experience in building trust and developing B2B client relationships.
- Superb communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills with the confidence to communicate at C-Level.
- Excellent influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Highly organised.
- Strong analytical ability to draw insights from data and identify opportunities.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work well independently and self-manage workload effectively.
- Fun and hungry to learn!
In return, my client offers masses of career potential (due to expanding into new markets and new countries), a dynamic and fun working environment and excellent staff benefits including a competitive basic salary, profit share scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private healthcare, family friendly leave and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.