Key Account Manager required for busy Freight Forwarder based in Colnbrook. Working within the Express Courier division you will have experience managing & developing a selection of key client accounts. Salary £40,000, hybrid working available.
1. Manage & develop a varied selection of Key Clients and House Accounts
2. Develop solid working relationships with Key Clients
3. Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
4. Advising the line manager and other relevant parties within the business of changes and trends and deliver suggestions on how this information can be capitalized upon
5. Drive the company's presence, to ensure excellent awareness and connection
6. Demonstrate a strong knowledge, the company's product portfolio and all associated features and benefits, and tailor those benefits to the needs of the customer
7. Track performance of customer accounts, opportunities and scope in order to build and maintain customer relationships
8. Ensure full internal and external communication is adhered to in all instances.
9. Drive the business, implement and nurture profitability, in line with key metrics and Brand guidelines
10. Plan, control and execute activities to ensure continuous growth and development of all allocated accounts
11. Achieve the desired growth and profit margins.
Skills & Requirements:
1. Excellent Negotiation Skills
2. The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
3. Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business and team requirements.
4. The postholder will need to demonstrate that they can develop and maintain strategic business relationships
5. Strong Business Analysis skills
6. Highly effective planning for customer coverage and visits
7. Strong communication and presentation skills
8. I.T savvy - competent in Microsoft applications
9. Full UK Valid Driving License
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am - 5:30pm
20 days holiday - 2 days annual leave bonus each year for non-sickness and 1 additional day after 1 year. 2 after 4, 3 after 7.
Eligibility for annual bonus