We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with strong project management skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in end-to-end project execution. Equities Derivatives knowledge is a plus.Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the development and build out of new platforms, products and wrappers in line with strategic priorities of the EDG business and client demand;
- Working with EDG business sponsors and markets stakeholders to identify trends, priorities and develop business cases and investment plans for strategic initiatives;
- Liaise with peers in sales, trading and structuring to design requirements and implementation paths;
- Work with stakeholders across, among others, legal, technology and operations etc. to implement initiatives in a robust and controlled manner ensuring appropriate approval processes are followed and decisions documented;
- Responsible for the E2E lifecycle of such initiatives from conception to build out, client marketing and then transition to steady state;
- Work with technology partners to ensure the relevant technology investment programmes are aligned to the EDG business objectives and desired outcomes;
- Ensure accountability in the delivery of the relevant technology investments to ensure they are on time, on budget and scope.
- Be aware of emerging trends, developments and disruptions, understand the impact for the EDG business and work with stakeholders to ensure the EDG business platforms and client facing solutions remain best-in class.
- Experience in Product and Project Management;
- A proven track record project execution, demonstrating the ability to deliver large projects end-to-end;
- Front office experience would be a plus.
- Equity Derivatives knowledge preferred.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world. Clients turn to our industry-leading Markets, Sales and Research team to offer clients unique market insights on sectors and companies, and actionable ideas using research to make well-informed investment decisions. Teams understand products across asset classes and help clients structure solutions that manage risk, enhance yield and solve complex financial problems. Full time