The Analyst, GFO, Order Processing is responsible for reviewing and troubleshooting sales orders, vendor reports and reconciling various reports related to order processing and billing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring orders are processed accurately within a CRM (Customer Relationship Management)/billing system and in accordance with Sales Order Process (SOP) protocol and other defined business rules.Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Process and manage Trial, Sale and Cancellation orders into CRM/billing system for the complete Factiva, R&C, WSJ Corp and eFinancial product suite and ensure that all business rules are followed.
- Assist Customer Service, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable and Finance departments with account and client queries.
- Provide backup and data related to billing for Financial Audits.
- Participate in new product introductions by being a liaison between Product Managers and Billing department, identifying new processes that may be required and communicating product information.
- Training - both on process flow and Salesforce functionality.
- Participate in testing on key system upgrade initiatives, including creating documentation & test case development.
- Contribute to client retention through strong customer focus and attention.
Key Relationships Internally and Externally:
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Service and BPO teams to ensure that all order process functions are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with Finance, Credit Control, Accounts Receivable and Customer Service teams to ensure that communication is effective and that all issues are followed up promptly.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Work closely with Legal and Tax departments to ensure legal and tax related documentation is in alignment with legislation.
- Positive outlook on change and a flexible approach to the work environment adjusting effectively to new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills with a solution-oriented approach to problems and attention to details.
- Ability to accurately follow a large set of procedural guidelines.
- Able to develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Excellent time and resource management skills to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook & Visio, MS Project.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and billing systems preferred.
, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
- Location: London-1 London Bridge St
- Type: Full time