£12.00 p/h | 40 Hours | Days or Nights | Residential Home
A 20+ bedded Elderly residential service in Hitchin is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to support with the running and leadership of the home as Team Leader.
About the Team Leader role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly rate of £12.00
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on days of nights
• A supportive team and work environment
• A beautiful home and setting
As Team Leader, you will provide leadership, whilst supporting the Deputy and Home Manager, administering, ordering and receiving medication. You will liaise with health care professionals, assess health care and arrange recreational activities.
What we're looking for in a Team Leader:
• QCF/NVQ level 2 qualifications required, level 3 preferred.
• Knowledge of CQC ideal but not expected
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation