FP&A Manager Based in Central London (Hybrid working model) Paying circa £55,000
We are currently working with a leading marketing services agency part of a wider network who are looking to add to their established finance team during a period of exciting success and growth.
As a FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for managing UK FP&A processes, liaising with business account teams and assisting business planning, budget, quarterly and annual forecast submissions to Global Planning. Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Person:
- Develop improved processes for data collection across the business
- Establish and trends and proactively identify risks impacting full year results
- Develop, communicate and monitor key performance indicators for the business
- Prepare regular presentations to senior management
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned agencies (clients, revenue mechanics, staffing,) and provide commercially focused advice
- Partner with commercial finance teams to provide financial insight and optimize profitability and performance through financial analysis and recommending improvement to financial and operational procedures
- Detailed Financial review of entities including, P&L, Balance sheet, CAPEX requirements, Working capital, Client profitability, new business wins and losses, property leases and business plans.
- Month end review, variance analysis and commentary
- Focus on potential impact on delivery of year end targets and advising on taking remedial action as required.
- Adhoc project work
APPLY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE TODAY!
- Qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience within an agency environment
- Strong excel skills and data background
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills
- Previous experience in an FP&A role
- Experience in systems and data management / development
- Self-starter, with a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills