A global investment bank is currently recruiting for a Property Services Office Manager on a fulltime permanent basis. The package will include a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, hybrid working, 10% pensioncontribution
and a range of additional benefits.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in property and facilities management, co-ordinating activities across functions, preparing reports, analysing data and drawing relevant conclusions. Experience within the financial service sector would be highly desirable as well.
The aim of the role is to provide an effective property services administrative management function to the P&CS London Branch. To ensure a cost effective, flexible and detailed approach is undertaken to day to day duties, ensuring information requests are provided accurately and efficiently. In conjunction with other Managers within P&CS to assist in the overall delivery of the departments objectives and goals.Key Responsibilities
- International co-ordination with other entities as required
- BCP plans and documentation.
- Bank Insurance policies and annual renewals
- Management, tracking and payment of business rates
- Intranet information and management
- Ad hoc IT and general projects and analysis.
- Update and maintain policies and procedure work flow
- Support to Head of PCS London.
- General department administration - overtime, holiday and absence records (HRE)
- Maintain PCS safe custody register
- Maintain PCS organisation chart
If you have the skills and experience suitable for this position APPLY NOW and we'll be in touch.