Reed Accountancy and Finance are pleased to be working with a well renowned business services company based across the South Lakes and West Cumbria, to recruit a Finance manager with a salary of £50,000 per annum plus bonus.
With over 100 years of industry knowledge and an impeccable reputation to match, this market leading organisation have exciting future of further growth and development, making this the perfect time to join.
This is a key role for the organisation, reporting directly into the Board & Senior Management Team the Finance Manage role will work with the SMT to deliver high quality Financial information to aide delivery of business growth plans
The benefits you will receive
- Very competitive salary of £50,000 per annum
- 17% annual bonus structure
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Ability to purchase an additional 5 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensure that financial information, e.g., accounting system, budgets and cash flows is up to date.
- Produce accurate financial reports and information to meet specific deadlines.
- Allocate internal re-charges to group companies on a regular basis according to agreed schedule.
- Prepare and present annual financial accounts to meet statutory deadlines.
- Liaise with Chief Executive and Managing Director to provide financial information to support the development of the Group.
- Identify cost-reduction or efficiency opportunities, conduct reviews and evaluations and make recommendations to the Board.
- Operate the Sales and Purchase Ledgers of the Group.
- Run the monthly BACS payments
- Manage group agreements and contracts e.g., mobile phone, franking machines and credit card machines, PII, Tax Investigations Insurance.
- Work with the Managing Director and Business Support and Credit Control staff to ensure debtors levels are maintained at agreed levels.
- Manage Time and Fee System and produce performance and Performance Related Bonus (PRB) information to meet agreed deadlines.
- Prepare weekly bank reports for Partners.
If you think you have what it takes to join this exciting business, and really establish yourself and make a difference then we want to hear from you! Please contact Josh Draycott @ Reed Accountancy and Finance Lancaster or follow the link below to apply.