Opus People Solutions on behalf of North Northamptonshire Council are looking for an Admin Support on an initial temporary basis to provide first line admin IT support for all staff at North Northants Council.
As an Admin Support, you will be responsible for logging support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. Admin Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, in person (for walk-in customers) and self-service.
* To log Service Desk calls via email, phone.
* To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
* To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
* Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
* Be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
* Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a rota basis and provide necessary cover where needed.
* Provide admin support for the ICT team
* Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
* Be required to work at all locations across North Northants although the base will be the Kettering office
* Perform password resets and deal with 365 admin requests
* Immediate start and initially a 3-month placement
* Kettering is the base location but will also be expected to work at Corby, Wellingborough, Thrapston sites
* 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm with one hour lunch
The ideal candidate will have customer service or admin background and is immediately available to start