Client Manager - Accountancy Practice
£50,000 to £55,000
Are you an experienced Accountant with a passion for client delivery and practice management? Do you have a background of Accounts Preparation services?
Isaac James Associates has partnered with a firm of Accountants with a UK wide network of offices, to appoint a Client Manager for their North Lincolnshire office. This firm offers Audit & Business Accounting Services to a wide range of clients, from Owner Managed concerns to SME's and Corporates within this division.
This firm offers superb in-house training & development, and career progression opportunities are exciting. The successful candidate is expected to become a Director of their own office in due course.
Your new role
You will manage a portfolio of clients, and duties will include:
* Preparation of Year End Accounts, including Directors Reports
* Management Accounts and ad hoc reporting
* Ensuring Self-Assessment returns are completed and submitted within deadlines
* Practice management - ensuring timesheets are accurately prepared and managing junior colleagues
* Meeting billing & recover targets
* Continuing business development
* Training & Development of junior colleagues
* Managing a remote team of data processors
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA) with a successful track record in an Accounting Practice. You will be working with a portfolio of Accounts Clients, be accustomed to managing Client relationships and supervising a team of junior colleagues. UK GAAP knowledge is important.
An aspect of this role is busines development - you will have experience in identifying and onboarding new clients, as well as selling additional advisory services within the existing client base.
If you are an ambitious Accountant and enjoy working closely with you clients to help them drive their businesses forward, apply today for a confidential discussion