Account Manager - Recruitment
· Full Time - Permanent
· Manchester City Centre M2 Location
· Flexible working hours / Hybrid Working - 2 days home based
· Highly Competitive basic salary plus bonus scheme
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
Due to significant growth in the sector, there is huge opportunity to develop opportunities with existing clients and leverage this offering to new businesses in the market. This role would suit someone who has a solid track record of billing and is of a tenacious and consultative nature with a keen eye for detail and process.
Essential Function and Responsibilities
The Account Manager will be the key driver and owner of NES Fircroft's services with one of our key client accounts. You will be responsible for workforce planning, recruiting, compliance and ensuring first class service to client and contractors through relationship building.
As an Account Manager, you will be managing a major global account. You will support the client to understand their needs and work closely with the relevant sector specific recruitment teams throughout the end-to-end hiring process.
Coordinate resolution of client issues. Communicate through multiple channels, attend regular meetings with the client to evaluate service levels agreements, deliverables, and contractual obligations. Reporting on regular basis on the client's request.
· Drive the performance of the recruitment team to deliver against live requisitions on the account.
· Establish a personal brand, becoming recognized as an industry subject matter expert for the given client, through networking and delivering value-adding solutions to the client locally and globally where applicable.
· Ensure input to improve NES Fircroft's supplier position with client. Process improvement and competitor analysis will help progression.
· Demonstrate commitment to work with internal departments in support of invoicing and credit control for matters relating to client.
· Detailed knowledge of contractual terms in place with the client along with compliance requirements.
· Represent NES Fircroft externally to referral opportunities, in a manner which allows you to efficiently identify candidate needs and establish the features and benefits that our business can deliver to overcome such needs.
· Share lessons learned and best practices with the wider team in relation to your account
· Solid experience as a billing recruitment consultant
· Outgoing and engaging personality with ideally a proven track record in recruitment in a Account Management and/or Business Development capacity
· French language skills or the interest in learning would be beneficial
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Attention to detail
· Determination to achieve objectives
· Ability to multi-task and produce results
What we offer..
Full Time Permanent role - Hybrid working days (Flexible working)
Salary DOE £upto 38k basic
Be part of an award-winning team
Stunning new office location - City Centre M2
Excellent Bonus structure / uncapped commission
Flexi-hours and work from home 2 days per week
Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
Holidays 30 days (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
Friday finish - 4pm
Free Lunches on Tuesdays
Fresh fruit daily
Cycle to work scheme
1 day paid leave - Charity Day of your choice
Full Christmas shut downIf you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply or contact (url removed) for a confidential discussion