6 Month Interim Management Accountant/FC Role - Bamber Bridge - Pay negotiable
We are pleased to be working with a growing manufacturing organisation based in Preston to recruit a Management Accountant on a 6-month contract basis - starting immediately. Due to the urgency of the requirement the client can be flexible (within reason) on pay rates.
The organisation has just experienced a remarkable period of growth, doubling their turnover in the last year and they have exciting plans for further growth & development in the coming few years. Offering a unique product, the company have a large market share and an impeccable reputation to match.Day to day duties of the role:
Required skills & qualifications:
- Responsibility for preparation of the management accounts and reporting to senior management and key stakeholders
- Weekly/Monthly KPI reporting across all areas of the business
- Manage the administration of the monthly payroll via external payroll bureau.
- Monthly Group Cash forecasting
- Preparation of annual budgets, including detailed order intake and sales analysis
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualification (QBE/Part qualified with relevant experience may be considered)
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate detailed financial information in a simple manner.
- Innovative & positive attitude towards work
If you are immediately available and keen to work within a fascinating and innovative business please respond with your most up to date CV (please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted) along with your pay expectations and we will be in touch.