Finance Manager - Edinburgh with hybrid working Salary £55k to £60k plus benefits
Lusona has an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our client in the Telecommunications sector based in Edinburgh. The business is going through a significant period of growth, and the successful candidate will play a key part in developing the finance function.
Reporting to the CFO, this is a broad-based key finance role in a growing business which means all-round capabilities are essential to succeed in the role. Whilst the role requires strong financial accounting capabilities it also requires excellent analytical and communication skills.
The main duties will include:
- Ownership of the month-end process including the group month-end pack
- Reduce month-end reporting cycle to 5 days by Dec22
- Manage revenue recognition on contracts in conjunction with the CFO
- Consolidation of the group holding companies monthly accounts
- Management of finance team members - direct reports: Sales Ledger Supervisor, Billing Manager
- Review of monthly bill runs and escalation of billing issues
- Management of Billing platform improvements
- Review of aged debt with Sales Ledger Supervisor and escalation when required
- Dealing with ad-hoc reporting requests for the majority shareholder
- Primary contact for auditors and tax advisors
- Lead and own the preparation of year-end audit files
- Preparation of statutory financial statements (December year-end)
- Financial modelling/review for bids as required (back up to Management accountant)
- Adhoc analysis and financial modelling as required to support the business growth trajectory
- Initial focus on product and customer profitability analysis
- Cash forecasting
It is essential that applicants are fully qualified and can demonstrate previous experience in leading a finance team through a significant period of change and process improvement.
The role will be Edinburgh based with a need to visit the Glasgow office regularly. The client also offers a hybrid home working arrangement up to two days per week. O
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click 'Apply'.