My client in Huntingdon is currently in need of a Manufacturing project engineer
Working as part of the Engineering and Product Development in the Design Office, you will understand the c ompany's manufacturing requirements and provide engineering support to continuously improve on quality, reliability and efficiency.
* Support projects from concept to completion
* Liaise with the Production and Maintenance departments to understand and prioritise engineering support
* Ensure new designs or modifications to existing equipment are verified and validated before hand over to production
* Develop the ability to estimate project delivery dates ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed of progress
* Produce technical drawings, reports and presentations for internal and external use (work instructions, job packs, etc.)
* Troubleshoot machinery malfunctions that occur during production
* Understand production processes and suggests ways to improve efficiency
* Be aware of directives and legislation required for machinery with emphasis on the requirements for CE marking
* Research and investigate technologies and processes to ensure that the Company remains aware of latest developments
* Co-operate fully with the company regarding all H&S matters and be aware of the importance of complying with H&S Policy to ensure a safe workplace and maintain the integrity of the environment (See P-HS-17175).
* You may be required to train other colleagues as and when requested. Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
* Project engineering experience in a manufacturing company.
* Strong Solidworks experience
* You will need to be degree educated or similar
The Salary is £40,000 per annum.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV