Line of Service
ManagerJob Description & Summary
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. This role will see you working on a variety of challenging, career-advancing controls assurance assignments. You'll be constantly learning, and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. In your role you will help grow the business, while yourself being responsible for supervising and coaching a team. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.About the team
Within London Audit, you'll have the opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of clients, from owner managed businesses, private equity backed companies, up to large multinational and listed groups.
We work with well-known clients across a broad range of industries including entertainment and media, pharmaceuticals, technology and communications, energy, utilities and mining, retail, hospitality and leisure, business services, construction and real estate.
We also work across the third sector, spanning a number of government and public sector clients and charities. You'll also have the opportunity to work on global projects, collaborating with PwC colleagues and clients all over the world.About the role
In Stakeholder Assurance we help our clients to build trust and confidence in their key non-financial information and/or the internal controls environment that supports the provision of key services, whether for internal or external use.
This requires an understanding of an organisation's objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the diverse needs of critical stakeholders, in particular the ability to gain a detailed understanding of our client's customer requirements and the application of these requirements to appropriate non-financial assurance standards.
PwC Stakeholder Assurance professionals bring the right mix of assurance experience, industry-specific knowledge and highly technical specialised skill sets to bear on a client's risk and control, compliance, and reporting functions. Our approach provides flexibility with the right knowledge to deliver relevant and focused results. We provide a full range of assurance services which include pre-assurance assessments and reporting to such standards such as ISAE3000, ISAE3402 and SOC2 as well as assignments of a more consultative nature.
Trust and transparency alongside the corresponding risk, governance and internal control have never been higher on the boardroom agenda as the board faces growing pressure from stakeholders. Stakeholder Assurance plays a critical role in the corporate governance framework by providing independent assurance that protects the business against risk, informs strategic decision making and improves overall performance.
In joining us you will be part of a unique client proposition, managing teams and supporting the leadership team with the on-going developments of PwC's profile in the market place as well as building trusted relationships with clients. You will play a key role in assisting our clients in building trust in their internal controls environment and providing transparency to their stakeholders (such as investors, customers, regulators, trade bodies and civil society to name a few) in the form of independent reporting and assurance.Essential Skills and experience
Who we're looking for
- Deep understanding of information security processes and controls.
- Experience gained in Non- financial assurance along with experience in relevant assurance standards to include ISAE 3000, 3402 and SOC2.
- Strong understanding of risk and controls and experience in leading, assessing and reviewing audit testing.
- Demonstrable experience of managing assurance engagements from planning stages through to reporting.
- Experience of identifying and effectively reporting issues and considerations to clients.
- Strong leadership skills in conjunction with experience leading and coaching teams.
- The ability to work effectively in different teams for varying periods of time, building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work across multiple projects, prioritise and manage time effectively, along with a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Versatility and agility to simultaneously work with a range of clients with differing challenges across a range of industries.
- Exceptional client relationship and communication skills.
- Business/market development including experience of leading/being involved with tenders and client pitches.
- A willingness to learn new skills and help develop and innovate new client propositions.
As a credible candidate you will have a demonstrable track record of performing high quality work, exhibiting attention to detail, critical thinking, and a strong ability to work with clients who potentially span all functions within client organisations across a number of different industries. The candidate will have experience in complex non-audit assurance engagements against standards such as ISAE3000, ISAE3402, SSAE18.
Our people are expected to be capable of applying their core skills in a variety of business situations to maximise the client value and impact. Strong project management skills are essential to be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to coach junior team members.Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional SkillsDesired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
YesGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date