Line of Service
Transfer PricingManagement Level
Senior ManagerJob Description & Summary
Our Transfer Pricing team specialise in helping organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties. We learn how our clients operate, why they succeed, where value lies and how that aligns with international tax rules.
Our Operational Transfer Pricing team helps clients implement their Transfer Pricing policies more efficiently and effectively and embed those into their processes / financial systems, to build sustainable Transfer Pricing operations. It is a multi-disciplinary team that works across lines of services (Including Tax and Advisory) and with a very diverse portfolio of clients in continuous expansion.
Our team is fuelled by curious minds from diverse backgrounds, many who've joined us on secondment from PwC firms, from clients and tax authorities around the globe. As part of our team, you'll work with deep technical specialists in a broad spectrum of areas - together we'll present differentiated thought leadership to our clients. Our investment in technology, alternative delivery models, and knowledge tools will enable you to deliver work efficiently and allow time to focus on interesting and challenging value added advisory work.
This role can be based from any of our UK offices and we are looking for a Transfer Specialist at manager or senior manager level.The role
As part of this new role, the candidate will be:
- The candidate will have the opportunity to join a team that is growing at a very fast pace and help the team continue to shape our market offering
- As a strategic senior addition to the team, the candidate will be working directly with the UK Operational TP Leader and the Operational TP team and will have a central role in developing our pipeline and delivering cutting edge solutions to our clients
Essential skills and experience
- Working on a very wide range of clients and solving their most pressing operational challenges, from advising on process improvements, designing and testing governance and controls frameworks, to implementing different solutions directly into the client's ERP / financial systems/platforms.
- Working with clients and our Tax / Advisory practice to convert Transfer Pricing policies and needs into business requirements, in order to design fully embedded transfer pricing solution using ERP's native capabilities
- Working with clients and our Tax / Advisory practice to identify opportunities to supplement ERP TP-related capabilities with additional technology tools, based on the client's use case and problem statement
- Leading the team through the delivery of Transfer Pricing aspects of company wide transformation programs, coordinating the Transfer Pricing inputs as part of broader tax or finance workstream and understanding the different steps and interdependencies of these programs to being able to spot risks / opportunities early on and remediate accordingly
- Providing coaching and mentoring to more junior members of the team and manage the development of the Operational TP team's skill set and capabilities
- Driving the activities of the Operational TP lab, which is our innovation centre, that looks at discovering and exploring the use of cutting edge technology applied to transfer pricing use cases
- ACA / CTA qualified (CIMA qualification is a plus)
- Innovative thinker, with track record of implementing innovative Operational Transfer pricing solutions
- Direct exposure to the implementation of an ERP embedded Transfer Pricing solutions (preferably within an Oracle or SAP ERP)
- Extensive working knowledge of Management and Financial Reporting and their interconnections
- Excellent stakeholders management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of intercompany processes, broader Tax processes (eg Cash to Tax) and their interactions with other business processes (eg R2R, O2C)
- Understanding different ERP/systems requirements and architecture (Oracle and/or SAP preferred) and knowledge of key differentiators in terms of functionalities of the different applications (eg SAP PAPM vs BPC vs SAC, Oracle PCMCS, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to discuss Operational TP topics and adapt style / content based on the audience (i.e. technical VS stakeholders
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional SkillsDesired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 40%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date