Job Description:Job Title:
European Credit StructurerLocation:
European Credit Structuring is a cross product structuring team, working alongside Deutsche Bank's market leading Global Credit Financing & Solutions (GCFS) business. The team comprises product specific specialists from a broad range of professional backgrounds, working along-side traders to execute transactions of a particularly complex and structured nature.
Members of the structuring team are aligned with GCFS business units, including Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy, Direct Lending, Asset Backed Securities and Credit Solutions. They are expected to participate in the origination, structuring and execution of non-standard transactions.
You will be expected to contribute to the full deal lifecycle, develop broad financing expertise and deep sector knowledge. Over the course of time, you will grow into a well-rounded credit structurer.What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Credit analysis and modelling of opportunities covering traditional project financing as well as leveraged / acquisition financing
- Co-ordinating internal approvals and managing deal Questions and Answers with internal stakeholders
- Deal execution, liaising with clients and external advisors (including technical and legal advisors) to ensure a smooth and well organised transaction process
- Producing information memoranda for internal and external parties, including the investor committee, credit committee and lender syndicate
- Supporting origination efforts by contributing to client presentations and pitches
How we'll support you
- Substantial experience and understanding of financial modelling, as well as key accounting concepts, financial analysis, and valuation techniques
- Demonstrable interest in the infrastructure, telecoms, and energy transition sectors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to convey ideas effectively
- Capability to work independently and under pressure, prioritising tasks and being proactive in taking the lead and initiative in moving transactions forward
- Proficiency to build networks both internally and externally across the industry
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
- Location: London 23 Great Winchester St.