- Permanent role
- £60,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
- City of London
An International investment management firm is seeking to hire an accomplished and enthusiastic Accountant to join their successful finance team. The firm have enjoyed consistent growth despite the pandemic and continue to offer individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. Hybrid working on offer (expectation of 2-3 days per week in the office), as well as career development and an inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate will have 2 - 3 years post qualification experience from a similar industry. To join the London team, responsibilities include:
- Manage postings for UK and European offices
- Carry out variable calculations and accruals
- Calculate non-executive directors fee accruals
- Manage other monthly compensation scheme calculations and accruals
- Manage monthly reconciliations for all the above areas including monthly end balance sheet reconciliations to ensure completeness and accuracy of month end positions
- Carry out monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis
- Account preparation for group entities
Clear communication skills are essential as this role will also involve responding to auditor queries, as well as liaising with colleagues in global offices.