Credit Control Team LeaderLocation:
35 hours per week
As a Credit Control Team Leader you will contribute to our vision of being the favourite
residential property manager by:
- Ensuring an efficient and professional customer service experience is delivered to our internal and external customers
- Managing a team to ensure timely arrears chasing of customer debt
The role of Credit Control Team Leader reports to the Senior Credit Control Manager and has 9 direct reports.About You
You are currently managing your own Credit Control team or are looking for a step into your first management role in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
You want to motivate and lead your team to work collaboratively to achieve targets and agreed KPI'S.
You are comfortable working with various MS packages and can use different systems simultaneously to enable you to work quickly and efficiently.
Your desire to be customer orientated means you are focused on improving service levels and able to take ownership of issues and also guide your team to finding a resolution.About Us
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.Main Responsibilities
- Manage your team in an inspiring and motivating way
Our ValuesFriendly -
- Promote your team's and individual development through performance reviews
- Measure team performance with customer queries ensuring they meet the FirstPort Values
- Monitor operational queries and report escalated issues to relevant senior management
- Maximise resource and process opportunities through the implementation of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Provide month end reporting and exception reporting to management
- Customer complaint resolution and escalation
- Co-ordinate referrals to solicitors with Debt control team
We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.Inventive
- We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.Respectful
- We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.Skilled
- We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We're informed, and we're always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.Trustworthy
- We're always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.The Benefits
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We'll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive disco