A top 30 accountancy firm are growing their Private Client Tax team in Central London. They are recruiting a Tax Manager to join their successful team. This is a great opportunity to join one of most well established.
In this client facing Private Client Tax Manager job you will be providing advisory, compliance and tax planning services to HNWIs. You'll be working with the Partner mainly, helping to run their significant portfolio of clients. You will be part of the firm's wider enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Delivering technical advice, seeking opinions from Directors and Partners where necessary
- Attending pitches and conducting general BD work
- Monitoring junior staff, providing feedback, and answering queries where necessary
- Identifying business development and cross-selling opportunities
- Co-ordinating the compliance process for clients
- 5 years plus personal tax experience within a practice environment
- CTA, ATT or ACA qualified
- Experience of dealing with non-doms and HNWIs
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise where necessary
If you have a background in private tax and wish to speak about this role. Please apply or email your CV direct to
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.