FULLY REMOTE ROLE
- Your chance to join this leading communications agency and take on a pivotal role in the delivery of projects! THE AGENCY
Highly regarded and well established, this award winning event and comms agency do a combination of brand engagement campaigns and events live/hybrid/virtual. They work with their client to understand the brand objectives including the 'what' and 'why's' of the campaign delivery and they then conceptualise and storyboard the event/campaign delivery.
With a broad range of service offerings covering live events production, virtual events, film production and interactive media as well as brand and corporate visual identity, they work across the pharmaceutical and healthcare space. With an expansive and growing client list they work across a range of projects covering strategy, creative concept writing and campaign development, as well as events including exhibitions, launch events, roadshows and awards ceremonies to name a few.
Having undergone a recent corporate rebrand, coupled with significant growth they also have capabilities to deliver bespoke virtual events to their high profile clients.THE ROLE
Due to continued growth there is now a need for an experienced Resource Manager to come on board. Being the main point of contact for all creative resourcing across the organisation responsibilities are broad including:
- Fully understanding the creative elements of briefs and what resources are required to execute briefings
- Understanding the requirements needed for each project and resourcing accordingly
- Having regular meetings with PowerPoint/Graphic Design and Video teams to ensure correct allocation of workload
- Being responsible for maintaining a smooth workflow across each department
- Ensuring jobs are allocated correctly and in-line with capacity and client's needs
- Maximising efficiency and effectiveness for resourcing
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Overseeing quality of work
- Managing the workload and scheduling of internal teams and external resource / freelancers
- Working closely with teams to ensure the efficient completion of timesheets
- Ensuring all contractors booked are briefed in a timely manner
- Client management and communication
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the creative process from concept through to production, ideally gained from within a creative agency setting. Prior experience of traffic / resource management would be preferred and any experience of sourcing or managing freelancers would be an added benefit. Although the role does not involve line management any exposure to managing or developing individuals would be an added benefit as would any experience of working on healthcare focused projects. Candidates must be comfortable with home working and have an appropriate home office set up to facilitate this.
Privately owned and with ambitious growth plans this is your opportunity to join and grow with this exciting and dynamic agency! Although this a remote role you must be based within the UK and have full right to work within the UK
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, experiential and creative. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register.
Vacancy Reference: LGK18560