Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Fashion BrandCentral London
Zachary Daniels is delighted to be partnered with a high-end luxury lifestyle brand in the recruitment of their Ecommerce Manager. Our client is a fast growing luxury lifestyle brand with a passion for performance apparel and accessories. They currently looking for an Ecommerce Manager with strong retail, CRM and SEO experience to join their Central London head office team.Role Profile:
As the Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic planning and marketing integration
- Drive sales and conversion through strategic analysis and effective stock management
- To ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operational management of the European and Global E-com sites and Omni-Channel processes.
- Be responsible for planning and trading your areas with a focus on delivering maximum sales & profit
- Contribute to seasonal buys and range planning for your areas
- Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth including range development, bestsellers and category performance
- Own and maintain divisional stock hold by placing factory stock orders (retail buys) and building Outlet stock reserves, monitoring stock levels and reporting on usage against target
- Create, plan and execute online promotions and price lists
- Deliver weekly and monthly trade and sell through reporting, taking a lead role in the trade meetings
The ideal candidate must have previous Online marketing, Ecommerce and Omni-channel Management experience working at an established level for a fashion, lifestyle, outdoors or high street retailer. You must be an excellent communicator (written & verbal), have strong SEO, CRM, presentation, people management, cross functional and department management skills with experience working across multi-currency and multi-lingual sites, demonstrating advanced I.T skills using Oracle, SAP and/or SHOPIFY. You could be a Senior Ecommerce Executive or Ecommerce Merchandiser that is looking to step up into a managerial role or at an established Management level looking to move into a role with more autonomy and full ownership of e-commerce with a view to progress into a more senior role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the head office team of a growing luxury brand that offers employees career progression and a great remuneration package.BBH24355