Faith PR is an award-winning PR, social and content specialist based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. We are looking for a PR Account Manager to join our enthusiastic team.
You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of digital and traditional PR and content across a variety of channels, working on regional and national projects for established brands within sectors from tech to automotive.
In return, you will have the opportunity to join our multi-award-winning agency, with a positive culture and team environment. You'll work directly with the business owner and the account director, which means you can influence the heart of the business.About Us:
We are big enough to have in-house expertise across a range of services but are also small enough to care about our clients, you, and your career.
Our work ranges from big international brands who value their Yorkshire common sense. We help businesses with their growth and have in-house expertise across a range of services to help our clients make an impact with their communications and marketing.Required Experience:
- You should have a minimum of 3 years' PR agency experience
- The ability to drive PR strategies and build relationships with the media
- Strong copywriting skills to craft high quality, compelling content
- Be able to secure significant and regular media coverage (print, radio, TV and online) and prestigious national industry award nominations and wins
- Be proactive and brimming with creative ideas
- Demonstrate a clear passion and knowledge about PR
- Possess proven account management skills, an excellent communicator and able to organise and recall information about a portfolio of clients with strong commercial awareness
- Be reliable and punctual and have great attention to detail with a zero-tolerance benchmark
- Have plenty of drive and enthusiasm to hit the ground running; happy to work on your own and as part of a small team
- Multi-task, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be used to working in a dynamic, energetic, client focused environment sometimes to tight deadlines
- Be technologically intuitive and able to pick up new systems quickly
- The opportunity to work with a variety of B2B and B2C clients
- A positive and fun work culture and environment
- Flexible working/work from home
- A great team and support network with opportunities for progression
- Healthcare package
- Workplace pension
- 'Lifetime experience fund' of £250 on two-year anniversary
- Generous holidays including a half day on your birthday
- Continuous training
- Free parking
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with qualifications in Public Relations (PR) and Marketing, or previous experience in or job titles including; Digital Agency Executive, Account Manager, Account Assistant, Senior Account Executive Junior Digital Account Executive, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, CMS, Digital Account Manager, Instagram, Pinterest, Mailchimp, may also be considered.