E-commerce Analyst- UK Leading Publisher-40k-55kThe Company
Become an E-Commerce Analyst t at one of UK's leading publishers, they boast some iconic brands and deliver quality, accurate and real time content/news across the country. A eager to learn a nalyst is needed to support the data and editorial teams to ensure the newsroom has an analytics environment which meets current business needs and future aspirations.
This publisher has an increasingly engaged audience, partner with some top brands to enhance their commercial operational and are extremely data orientated.
You will provide regular insights to the content team from a variety of data sources used by the publisher, in particular first party traffic, content, social media, SEO and video analytics.The Job
- Assist in the development, roll-out and take up of models and segmentations relating to user article engagement.
- Support the content planning and E-commerce team with editorial insight
- Delivering analysis and actionable insights for the E-Commerce Team that match with their business objectives to drive sales and revenue across multiple sections of the site.
- Proactively identifying which content is performing well and which sources of traffic are driving growth.
- Implementing automated reporting through the BI platform where feasible.
- Optimisation of user acquisition and conversions
- An opportunity to develop, learn and enhance your digital analytics (GA OR adobe) and coding skills (SQL/Python)
- 2/3+ years experience
- Good proficiency in Adobe or Google Analytics and Dashboarding tools (e.g. tableau, data studio, powerbi)
- Ideally some experience in SQL or Python, you will receive plenty of support and training on this
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.Jordan MatthewsSenior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.