Salary & Benefits
- £40,000 per annum
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Use of fully equipped gym
- Up to 26 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Interest-free season ticket loan
Our client, based in Leatherhead are currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Executive - currently the company are working remotely, however this will change to a hybrid role. In this role you will be responsible for the company communications and managing external relationships for the business.Responsibilities and Duties
- To creatively write a range of content for a variety of audiences
- To identify, develop and generate appropriate digital content
- Schedule and lead calls with subject matter experts
- Conduct efficient and independent research on future-leaning topics
- To undertake and develop the production of publicity and promotional materials
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, journalism, English or related field
- A sufficient understanding and a proven ability of working collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Direct experience as a Communications professional
- A high degree of interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional business and/or technical writing experience
For full job description, please contact E-Personnel Recruitment.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
In the meantime, please continue to search for similar vacancies on our website: e-personnelrecruitment.co.uk