Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager£35k- £45k, plus BenefitsHybrid
The company provides a portfolio of business critical services to corporate, mid-market, and SME businesses throughout the UK. They have an impressive track record, and are targeting a sector where there is significant demand and opportunity, and they work with a variety of large and well known Corporates.
They are looking to strengthen the business development operations post-Pandemic, and wish to appoint a practical and hands-on Marketer, reporting directly to the MD.
The role requires a Marketer with a strong Digital skill set, with a focus on planning, creating and delivering data-led campaigns which build brand profile and drive quality lead generation for the Sales team.
The role includes;
- Define, create, and implement Digital / Email campaigns for new product and service offerings.
- Content creation and copywriting for Email campaigns, case studies, PR and news articles etc.
- Work with Sales Managers to define priorities and objectives, and planning and delivering marketing / Email campaigns accordingly.
- Manage, develop, and maximise value from the CRM system, including customer segmentation and data acquisition.
- Manage and optimise the website and web content.
- Manage Social Media channels, including Linked In.
- Campaign performance reporting and ROI analysis, using insight to fine tune future campaigns
- Creation of digital and print sales collaterals and materials.
The role requires a hands-on and commercially minded Digital marketer, comfortable operating in a medium size business, and used to collaborating with a sales team and working under their own initiative to create and implement lead generation campaigns. You will be well versed in Email marketing and utilising CRM data to inform, plan and track campaigns, and will be skilled at writing and creating targeted content. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an expanding, innovative and entrepreneurial company, where everyone is valued for their contribution.