Marketing Manager £48,000Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are working with a marketing driven businesses in the property industry who are growing at a rapid rate and take content marketing to the next level!
They are looking to recruit this career defining role to help them go to market and change the face of the industry in a traditionally archaic sector.
If you're an experienced Marketing Manager with a proven track record of delivering stand-out campaigns, managing projects and developing teams then this role is for you.
They are looking for a hands-on, well-rounded manager with a creative flair and commercial acumen. You'll have a broad range of experience spanning everything from copywriting to significant influencer management - and everything in between.
As the Marketing Manager you'll be reporting to the Head of Marketing and working across all of their brands. You'll be joining a busy team of 10 and initially have 3 direct reports which is due to expand.What you will be doing...
What you will need:
- Delivering the tactical marketing plans alongside the wider team.
- Researching and creating content - both written, audio and visual.
- Researching and liaising with influencers; outreach, partnership management, and deliverables.
- Briefing and liaising internal teams, third party agencies, freelancers and influencers.
- Responsible for the on-going management of campaigns and performance evaluation.
- Creating and/or regularly reviewing marketing automation triggers.
- Delving into data segmentation and analysis.
- CMS management.
- Researching new platforms and audiences.
- Extensive email marketing.
- Generating compelling content ideas with the wider team.
- Reviewing KPIs and making adjustments to output to hit targets.
- Working alongside the Head of Performance and Content Marketing Manager to ensure projects are joined-up and well communicated between internal teams.
- Team management; conducting regular 1-2-1s, reviewing OKRs, team coaching and personal development.
- Reporting figures and successes to the Head of Marketing.
- Several years marketing experience, have previously worked at manager level and have experience with leading and coaching a team.
- An obsession with marketing - you'll naturally keep yourself up to date with the latest platforms, algorithm changes and best practice guidelines for your own development.
- Well-adapted to wearing different hats; you'll be working across multiple brands and multiple channels - and there'll be lots of plate spinning. But being busy will be something you thrive off.
- Proficient with using platforms like WordPress and experience of Salesforce and Pardot would be advantageous but not a requirement. You'll be the type of person that thrives off learning something new.
- Know your way around Google Analytics and be able to analyse and interpret data to improve future activities.
- Experienced with influencer marketing and direct lead generation, as well as working to targets/KPIs.
- Experience with working in a financial regulated industry is also advantageous but not essential.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.