I'm recruiting for one of the fastest growing and most exciting businesses in the UK right now. I'm working with them to hire a Product Marketing Manager. Salary is to £50k + benefits
You'll support the Chief Product Marketing Officer in devising marketing strategies and go to market plans for a range of products.
- B2B and B2C, experience working with small and medium businesses.
- Experience in managing "go to market" strategy/plan for new product launches, product enhancements and campaigns.
- Hands-on experience working on direct response and lead generation campaigns.
- Experience of managing and delivering multiple priorities/projects to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable campaign success - hitting goals and objectives.
- Experience of web analytics and online measurement.
- Able to interpret data and insight and use it to inform strategy and campaign execution.
- Excellent collaboration, strategic planning and presentation skills.
- Experience working with and influencing senior sales stakeholders.