itle: Chief Marketing Officer
Salary: £110-130k + EMI Scheme and additional benefits
Our client is a premium children's fashion brand based in the West Midlands. They are seeking a new Chief Marketing Officer/Director of Marketing to lead and execute strategies for their hugely popular ecommerce website.
You will be accountable for leadership of their CRM marketing team, own their CRM and Digital agency relationships and be instrumental in leading the company's evolution with the ability to build up on and shape their marketing function.
We're looking for leading marketers with strong ecommerce experience who have helped new/smaller online businesses grow and acquire new customers through planning, executing and managing relevant marketing strategies.
You'll be an assertive "go-getter" with a "roll up their sleeves" attitude to work.
As a senior level leader, you will contribute to all aspects of the wider business (at board and senior management meetings), you will lead by example, demonstrating the behaviours and culture we want to maintain and build upon.
You can be based anywhere within the country, but must be willing to travel ideally one day per week to their West Midlands office! with a salary circa £110-130k. There's also a lucrative EMI scheme in place, and additional benefits.
- Accountable for leading the CRM Marketing team and additional agencies.
- As part of the 'top team', you will work closely with the CFO, Founders and Buying and Merchandising Director to grow the revenues and profits of the business.
- Lead retail channels, including online performance. Setting targets and monitoring performance.
- Lead and execute our e-commerce growth strategy, customer acquisition and retention targets, and the associated performance marketing budgets.
- Own the customer marketing across all channels, deliver an exceptional customer journey, building customer lifetime value as a result. This includes all performance marketing, CRM and e-commerce.
- Report regularly on performance, build budgets and find ways to grow which meet our financial objectives.
- Work closely with the CFO* on budgets, forecasting, KPI monitoring, insight and issue resolution.
- Work closely with the founder to ensure product design, creative and brand marketing is synchronous with our growth strategy.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply ASAP