Are you an experienced media planner looking to work on an exciting brand within a global network media agency?The Company
Are you an Account Manager
looking for their next role and want to join one of the agencies in the 'big six'
. I have a role available in London right now for an agency who wants someone to come in and work with one of their most exciting clients.
This client is looking for a confident and driven individual to join their team as a Account Manager. As the Account Manager you will be experienced working in busy environments. The new Account Manager will be able to handle multiple projects while also maintaining a high standard of work.
The agency you will be joining makes sure they are always delivering the highest standard of work to their clients. The client you will be working with is one of the flagship accounts for the client and they are one of the biggest supermarket chains in the world.The Role
- You will be working closely with investment and strategy teams to develop and explore new platforms and technology, thinking of new approaches you and the client can use with their data.
- You will have an Account Executive to manage and mentor, and will work in a large team of comms planners, so will be surrounded by industry leading support.
- You will be helping the client move away from their previous strategies towards media and help them become more data driven in their approach.
- You will be planning across all ATL channels, working closely with investment teams to activate campaigns as well as collaborating with our data and analytics specialists.
- You will have had strong experience in comms planning with knowledge of all media channels, including digital, also have worked with test & learn methods.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, dealing with huge budgets and tracking them effectively through the finance systems requires precision.
- Great relationship building skills will be needed as you will be navigating around the vast investment team to ensure campaigns are activated on time and on budget.
- An interest in innovation and development in the marketplace.
- Birthday Day Off
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Study Leave
- Local Gym Memberships
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer