Do you have experience of managing a photography, design or creative studio? If so, then we would love to talk to you!
On behalf of a very well established Design and Manufacturing company, we are seeking a Studio Manager to oversee and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the photography studio.
This exciting role will involve working closely with their marketing and product teams to ensure that business objectives are met in terms of styling and product upload. You will also have overall responsibility for the delivery of high-quality stills, video photography, editing and the readiness for websites, customers and printed media.Key Responsibilities
- Keeping an up to date schedule/plan of work across our own internal brands and external national account customers
- Managing and implementing all projects, briefs, photography shoots and updates against the in house design briefs and style guides
- Ensuring that the photographers have all they need to ensure the smooth running of the studio
- Working closely with the sample coordinator and national account managers on national account requirements
- Coordination of the workload for all studio employees
- Organising the samples needed for each shot using best practice, in the space available
- Coordination of the dispatch and delivery of samples from the offices to the photographic studio
- Organising room set requirements, such as backdrops, paint, wallpaper, flooring furniture etc.
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and quality is checked regularly against the agreed specification
- Dealing with technical issues in the studio and problem solving
- Seeking image approval by the creative director
- Sending a daily pdf update of product shots to the creative director
- Management of any images taken; sending to clipping agency for cut out, clipping agency invoicing sign off
- Process any external invoicing; check off number of days quoted and invoiced
- Organise product samples for showroom - safe delivery on time / labelling product samples
- Upload all product and lifestyle images under the correct category onto the database
- Showroom events
The role would suit a creative individual with previous experience of managing a team and working to tight deadlines.
Sound knowledge of the end-to-end commerce studio process, through styling, shoot, re-touch to final upload is essential.
Experience and/or knowledge of interior design and/or styling would be an advantage, to help interpret style briefs would be desirable along with experience of using Adobe Photoshop.
The role is offering a very competitive salary along with great benefits:
- Great team culture, within a supportive, stable, and progressive business
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- External benefits and reward scheme
- Generous staff discount