Are you an experienced Account Manager?
Do you have a passion for building relationships?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Client based in South West London. Responsible for working to maximize the listing potential in their platform by utilizing and sharing unique data insights, trends, marketing materials, product developments, distribution, and revenue management tools with Partners.
* Communicate daily with a portfolio of Partners and act as their primary point of contact
* Deliver high quality and high quantity of calls at scale to achieve quarterly targets.
* Built strong relations with these partners and make sure that listings are correct in our platform.
* Key account management, maximise current key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth
* Identify and develop new business and partnership opportunities
* Check all newly onboarded accounts and prepare introduction to property managers in order to build a strong relationship.
* Drive content, rate, availability accuracy, and competitiveness to maximize booking conversion
* Establish performance goals in conjunction with PM partners, develop an action plan, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals
* Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive Partner efficiencies and increase revenue; Communicate feedback internally and discuss strategic priorities to help drive continuous improvement
* Monitor & analyse over/underperformance, market trends, growth opportunities or anomalies and regularly communicate performance to Executives leveraging available production data and global market insight.
* Analyse and prioritize your pipeline, outbound activity, and continuously find ways to optimize your portfolio management strategy.
* Utilise our CRM system for contacting Accounts and registering all the relevant information
* Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals, and/or strategic objectives) set in cooperation with the leadership team.
* Provide relevant data insights and superior consulting services to partners (revenue management advice, define marketplace opportunities and define best practices);
* Working with IT & Marketing Department assisting with website UI/UX and marketing strategies Researching the market to support business decisions and company development
* Data entry
* Overall involvement and improvement of our day-to-day business operations
* A minimum of 2 years sales experience (ideally in the serviced apartments and/ or hospitality sales industry)
* Tenacity and passion for account management and fine-tuning processes.
multi-tasking and strong time management skills
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills in both Greek and English
* Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls and texts
* Highly responsive and reliable with strong attention to detail
* Possess superior customer relations skills and deliver complete hospitality to your guests
* Energetic and responsive - you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
Intrested? Please click apply or contact (url removed)