We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We encourage, support and value the various talents and perspectives of our people and promote a flexible and blended work environment where our people can thrive and their wellbeing is supported. We know that diversity drives better client outcomes, continuous improvement, and growth. Be part of our company and together we will achieve our full potential. We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities. Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at this company. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.Overview
To lead the BI Team to deliver high quality reporting and MI to internal stakeholders and external clients. Managing the day-to-day activities of the Team including workload, and resource planning, as well as communication with stakeholders as part of the change process. Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Reviewing, implementing and improving working practices to ensure the BI Team are providing an exceptional service in an efficient manner whilst minimising risk.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of regulatory reporting and other changes in the reporting landscape in order to proactively develop and evolve our reporting suite.
- Production of regular and ad-hoc Management Information (MI) for internal stakeholders including analysis of data and commentary on results, opportunities and threats in order to support informed business decisions.
- Production of monthly KPI pack.
- Production of reports on SLA adherence; telephone system data; case management servicing performance and servicing staff productivity.
- Production of regular reporting for external clients including pool overview information, loan level data, data extracts and transactional reports.
- Provision of credit reporting to provide data to the three main Credit Rating Agencies.
- Preparation of data sets to support the production of regulatory reports (MLAR, PSD, ESMA) for both internal and client use.
- Responsible for the day to day leadership of the BI Team
- Ensuring that team members are trained and supported in their work and development
Governance & Risk
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Actively participating in BI Team and company wide projects to ensure requirements and deliverables relating to the BI function are accurately scoped, tested and delivered in line with project timelines.
- Input into Risk Forum to ensure that risks relating to the BI function are discussed and fully reflected within risk registers.
- Significant experience of using various data and reporting tools such as PowerBI and SQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent data manipulation skills
- Ability to interpret complex written, spoken and numerical data
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet set objectives in tight timescales
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Aptitude to multi task and be highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of a multi-client environment
- Previous experience of regulatory reporting within a financial services environment (desirable)