Academics have a Secondary school in the North East Lincolnshire area in need of an experienced Geography Teacher starting ASAP. The school has a strong reputation and is seeking an inspirational Geography Teacher with a passion for accelerating progress within the department.
Candidates must be able to teach across the year groups which have mixed gender classes with varying abilities whilst maintaining the standards of the department.
The ideal candidate will be
* passionate about Geography;
* a teacher who prides themselves on being excellent;
* committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the academy;
* relentless about developing their own standards of teaching and learning, to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
* a team player;
* engaging and inspiring to pupils and build positive relationships;
* committed to the ethos of the school;
* ambitious and driven with their career development.
Obtaining this role of Geography Teacher in North East Lincolnshire through Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
* Opportunity to work in one of our partnership schools
* Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
Please contact Academics Ltd if you are interested in this role or finding out what other roles we have available throughout Hull, East Riding, York, North Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and Lincolnshire areas on (phone number removed) or email your updated CV to (url removed)
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK